Friends - when you shop at Amazon, you can help us at the same time. Click on this link to begin shopping and Amazon Smile will give us some of the proceeds at no cost to you!
Caring Kid Connections is a 501c3 Non-profit organization dedicated to:
- Fostering global relationships between children
- Helping children learn about each other’s diverse cultures
- Instilling compassion, understanding and global responsibility in children
- Touching lives, bridging distances and building lasting friendships
- Actively involving kids in helping their peers around the world
Caring Kids recognizes and respects the uniqueness of each child. Our primary mission is to foster a love of learning and appreciation of the world around us. We try to weave artistic and practical ways of communicating while sharing ourselves. Students are encouraged to follow their curiosity, to think creatively, and to work both independently and in groups to gain knowledge and understanding of different parts of the world.
This site fosters bringing together children that are willing to learn about other cultures We strive to find ways to touch lives, bridge distances, and build bonding relationships.
To this end, caring Kid Connections currently funds the Tuskegee Intnational School in Ghana, West Africa with the help and support of children in Chicago.