It's time to sign up for the annual
Sign up & download your sponsor form here
& join us on May 7th 1-3pm
Caring Kid Connections is a 501c3 Non-profit organization dedicated to:
- Fostering global relationships between children
- Helping children learn about each other’s diverse cultures
- Instilling compassion, understanding and global responsibility in children
- Touching lives, bridging distances and building lasting friendships
- Actively involving kids in helping their peers around the world
Our primary mission is to foster a love of learning and appreciation of the world around us. We strive to find ways to touch lives, bridge distances, and build global relationships.
To this end, Caring Kid Connections currently funds the Tuskegee International School in Ghana, West Africa with the help and support of children in Chicago.